Breaking News
recent

Gudigeri Basavaraj The Former Husband Of Top Actress Kalpana was Traced

Sandalwood news:

Gudigeri Basavaraj, the former husband of top actress Kalpana was traced by the media people at the Basanth residency. The first straight forward question that was put to him was "‘have you got relieved from the charges on you related to Kalapana death’?

He said,”I am free from all those charges after Ravi Belegere in Hai Bangalore wrote in 18 series. I have given him 19 hours interview. Even today I say what said years ago. I have slapped Kalpana on the face when she lifted chappals to hit me. That was obvious for me because I was her husband. You know what she had written in the letter that was found after her death? The face was swollen because the ambassador car could not trace the road bumper and that has resulted in swollen face. She was in deep love with me. That is the reason why she had written like that the six feet plus Basavaraj explained to a group of media friends”.

She was very possessive. She was calling me Basu. I was returning the same love and affection. Now you might ask what I have given her after death. According to our customs I have done the Punya thithi for 12 consecutive years in all the three drama companies says Basavaraju in the beautiful Hubli accent Kannada.

According to Basavraj's words, Kalpana was a top actress and was wife of him and also she was in many plays too in our theatre group Basavaraj remembers.
pallavi

pallavi

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.